|| How to E-File a Case:
- Fill in the boxes with the appropriate data for
your court case. (Click on
for clarification of the form's question.)
- Note: If the case that
you are filing is a new case then do not input the
case number. However, do fill in all the other relevant
details in the fields that are provided.
- Note: The amount to
be paid is automatically calculated for you. Please
do not change this value.
- Choose your method of payment and click on it.
- Fill in your payment information. Click on "Submit."
- You will be shown a statement that confirms the
acceptance of your payment. This page then gives you
a document ID number. Note this Document ID.
You will be asked to enter this Document ID when you
are using the Client Application for scanning.
- Check that the information on the statement is correct.
To print this statement for your records use the browser
- If you need a court form to fill in then you can
get one on-line by clicking on the "Forms"
text link just below this statement. On the following
page choose the form you wish to file from the list
and double click on it. This will bring up the form
in Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Follow the directions
on this form in order to fill it in. If you need help
typing on PDF forms then please see:
"How to Type on PDF Forms."
Save the filled in form.
- Note: If your Court
House Rules require a signature then: Print out the
form once it is all filled in. Sign the form. Scan
the signed form. For help scanning see: "How
- Click on your browser's "back"
button to go to the page with your statement on it.
- When you have all of your forms signed and ready
to file, click on the "Start Attaching"
button under your statement.
- Note: Word
and Word Perfect documents to be attached to this
form should be saved on your PC's local hard drive.
- Click on the "Add Files" button to locate
your supporting documents and attachments. Repeat
until all your necessary court forms and files are
added up to a maximum of 4 MB.
- Note: You
must add the files in the order that you wish the
courthouse to receive the documents
- Click on begin transfer.
- When your files are transferred successfully you
will get a message confirming the completion of your
transferred documents. You are now done sending your
- Check your e-mail later for your notification from
the courthouse with the acceptance or rejection of